Join United Way of Central Kansas for an Elegant Holiday Luncheon hosted by Stoneridge Country Club.
Small office staff and no idea what to do for Holiday Party? Group of friends that wants to get together before the Holidays? You can relax! Let UWCK and Stoneridge Country Club provide an elegant backdrop and delicious menu for you to enjoy.
Visiting Guest Chef David, graduate of the Baltimore International Culinary College has put together a delectable lunch which includes:
- Entree of Roasted Pork Dijonaise and Chicken Normandy with Apple Brandy
- Side Dishes of Herbed Rice Pilaf, Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic, and Citrus Steamed Green Beans
- Holiday Salad with Greens, Cranraisins, Tomatoes, Shredded Carrots, & Red Onion with Vinaigarette
- Porterhouse Dinner Roll
- And finish it all off with Holiday Creme Brulee for dessert
- Cash bar will be available for those that would enjoy a holiday spirit, but water, tea, and a holiday punch will be served with the meal.
Get your reservation booked for a relaxing and enjoyable Holiday Luncheon at Stoneridge Country Club. Tickets are only $20.00 per person and there are only 150 seats available for purchase. Contact UWCK to get your reservation in today!