Stuff the Bus
The premise of Stuff the Bus is to have a School Bus at Wal-Mart and have the community bring much needed items for location is 3503 10th Street Great Bend, KS
Time from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on August 21,2013
We will have a School Bus at ShopKo in Larned, 908 E 14th, on Thursday, September 19th, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The entire month of September you can drop off items at Sunflower Bank in Ellinwood
The United Way partnering with USD 428 and USD 495 wants the community to provide much needed items for our 21 agencies. Our goal is to fill the bus!
Let’s fill that bus!!
99% stays in our community and helps 21 agencies!
1. Blankets, Stuffed Animals
2. Office supplies: copy paper, pens, tape, folders and binders,envelopes,
notebooks,highlighters, white-out, legal pads, staples and paper clips, and label tape machine labels
3. Household items: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, facial tissue, etc.
laundry soap, cleaning supplies, sponges, comet, etc…
4. Art/craft supplies: crayons, markers, construction paper, glue, child and adult
scissors, glitter, acrylic paint, watercolors, poster board, stickersDisposable dining
ware: cups, paper or Styrofoam plates, paper napkins
5. Toys: infant/toddler toys, preschool and school-age toys/games
6. Baby supplies: diapers, wipes
7. Travel size toiletries: soap, deodorant, cotton swabs, toothpaste, shampoo,
8. New hygiene items: brushes, combs, toothbrushes
9. Non-perishable snacks: drink boxes/juice packs, cracker packs, goldfish, fruit
10. Regular ground coffee
11. Roller pads (for paint rollers), painters tape, brooms, dustpans, gardening gloves, canvas drop cloths., new home building supplies
12. Non perishable food and boys teen clothing
13. Skeins of yarn, regular and baby yarn-all colors